Immerse yourself in the tranquil surroundings of a lush garden, while listening to the lively tunes of the Hired Hands band. So bring your lawn chairs and blankets and settle in for a night of unforgettable entertainment. Don't miss this chance to experience the magic of the Butterfly Exhibit, as it officially opens for the summer season on this evening. You’ll have a chance to enter the Butterfly Exhibit and meet our native butterflies as they flutter around you.
Food, drinks, and alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from The Nest Kennesaw.
- Menu Sneak Peak includes:
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Fresh-made pork rinds with Pimento Cheese
- Banana Pudding
- Traditional Southern sides to include - baked beans, collards, and pasta salad
- Craft beer and wine will be available for purchase
Sign up to be a member of the Gardens and get a discount on your ticket!
Do’s and Don'ts
- Bring your own blanket to sit on the lawn
- Come as early as 5 pm and enjoy the opening of the Butterfly Exhibit
- Park in our main parking lot on Pine Mountain Road
- Bring your credit card, point of sale is cashless at the Gardens
- No outside food, drinks, or alcohol is permitted in the gardens
- No candles or open flames are permitted on the grounds
- There is no smoking allowed on Smith-Gilbert Gardens property
- No tents, canopies, or shade structures are permitted. Chairs and blankets only.